- Real Estate
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Real Estate Education
Praedo is Your Premier Partner For Online Real Estate Education
As your partner in online real estate education, Praedo provides all of the resources and solutions you’ll ever need… all in one place. Use the Course Finder below to find the one that’s right for you, or explore the links on the right to learn more.
At Praedo, we offer online courses for real estate pre-licensing and real estate continuing education. Complete your real estate required hours in the comfort of your own home and at your own pace with our online classroom accessible via your desktop, tablet or mobile devices. Start your new career as a real estate professional today or find out about our continuing education offerings!
Praedo's Real Estate Courses Are
Online and available 24/7: With 24/7 access to your real estate courses, you can work on your classes anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace.
Cost effective: Our courses are designed priced to save you money.
Updated Regularly: We update your courses to stay on the cutting edge of the real estate industry requirements for pre-licensing and continuing education.
State specific: Our courses have materials designed for the laws and regulations of each state and are approved by each state’s real estate pre-licensing regulators.
Efficient: Our online real estate classes have one of the highest first time pass rates on the market!
Designed by industry experts: All of Praedo’s online real estate courses are created and designed by instructional experts who also have real world experience in the real estate industry so you can be sure you are learning from the best materials on the market.
The Preferred Choice!
Praedo’s online real estate courses for pre-licensing and continuing education are the preferred choice for some of the largest real estate agencies in the nation.
I found the material to be just right - Very good training and the course was just what I needed.Addy A., Happy Praedo Alumni
I was surprised by how well prepared I was based on the material in the course. I wouldn't change a thing.Denise P., Happy Praedo Alumni
I didn't notice anything that wasn't covered. I felt very prepared.Ainsley C., Happy Praedo Alumni
I felt the course fully prepared me for the test.Robert C., Happy Praedo Alumni
After 13 years of being in the industry this was the best online continuing ed I have ever done. I highly recommend this company. If you got an an answer wrong it actually showed you the correct answer. It is amazing how many courses don't show you the answers you get incorrect. Thank youColton W., Happy Praedo Alumni
From start to finish the site was very easy to navigate through. Unlike most others the slides do not freeze. I would highly recommend this company.Cody P., Happy Praedo Alumni
Very user friendly and completely geared to the "online" user. I not only benefitted from the experience educationally, I found them to be an excellent and reasonable provider whom I would recommend without reservation.Edward H., Happy Praedo Alumni
Ready to start your career in real estate?
If there is any industry famous for growing year after year, it is the real estate industry. Once you start investigating a career in real estate it is easy to see why it is a smart move to make. As a real estate agent, there are so many paths you can take to grow your service base and revenue streams, and Sageworks (a financial information company) recently named the real estate industry as the fastest-growing industry!
Not only is the real estate industry consistently strong, but the sectors you can service within the real estate industry are very diverse, making real estate a very viable career path to take.
What can I do with my real estate license?
Becoming a real estate agent is one of the most rewarding career opportunities available today. There are many services that a real estate agent can provide, but a few areas that you can go into with your real estate license to generate income include:
- Residential: Involves listing homes for private sellers and selling those homes to buyers. This is the most common way to use your real estate license to generate income.
- Commercial: Involves listing commercial properties for sale or lease in the business sector. With a lot more experience and knowledge required over residential, commercial real estate is something you can eventually tap into as a real estate agent.
- REO / Bank Owned: Involves listing bank owned or REO homes that have been foreclosed upon. REO agents list and manage the sale of these homes for the banks and other institutions who have repossessed the homes. Getting involved in the REO real estate industry can be a lucrative move in your real estate career as you form business relationships with banks and other REO institutions.
- Short Sales: Involves listing and selling homes for private homeowners for less than what is owed to the bank. Short sales take patience and diligence, since banks have many requirements and can take months to approve a short sale- this can be a great source of revenue for any real estate agent.
- Broker Price Opinions (BPOs): BPO stands for broker price opinion and involves reports used to determine the value of a property. Unlike an appraisal, licensed agents may be able to complete a BPO for various clients including banks. This is a great way for some real estate agents to supplement their income while learning the business.
- Property Management: Involves managing rental properties for a percentage of the properties monthly lease. Whether it is by leasing properties you own, or properties for other home owners, as a real estate agent you are prepped to handle all the intricacies involved in property management. Depending on the state you live in, you also need to receive your brokerage license before you can work as an independent property manager.
- Work Towards Becoming a Real Estate Broker: Involves running your own business. To recieve your real estate brokers license you have to be an licensed real estate agent for a certain amount of time as well as complete additional education. To eventually reach the level of a real estate broker, you must first start out with your real estate license.
There are many ways to make money as a real estate agent, and even if you start out slow and build up your business as your experience grows, becoming a real estate agent is an endeavor well worth the effort and time it takes to be successful.
Why is getting my real estate license important?
The reasons so many choose a career in real estate is that a career in real estate leads to freedom- the freedom to choose for yourself, be your own boss, to set your own hours, and to control your income. Being a real estate agent is hard work, but if you are driven and goal oriented, there is no limit to what you can achieve. With enough experience and education in real estate, you can work to become a broker, which gives you even more opportunities to truly run your own real estate business!
Is a career in real estate right for me?
If you are a social person who enjoys interacting with people, working hard to earn the trust of others, and who is good at problem solving? Then a career in real estate might be perfect for you! Real estate professionals play an important role in some of the most important decisions people will make in their lifetime- such as buying a home. Trust is vital, hard work is vital, and social skills are vital. All these characteristics shape your ability to complete transactions from start to finish (even when things veer off course) with integrity and professionalism and are a crucial part to being successful in the real estate industry.
Register now for one of Praedo's real estate sales agent or broker pre-licensing and continuing education courses!