Michigan Real Estate School
Looking for the best real estate school in Michigan?
As your partner in Real Estate Education in Michigan, OnCourse Learning is a real estate school approved by the Michigan Real Estate Commission to provide real estate pre-licensing and continuing education courses for real estate sales agents and real estate brokers. OnCourse Learning provides all of the live and online courses you will ever need to obtain your real estate license and be successful in your real estate career.
Browse online real estate courses below to find the class that is right for you!
Michigans Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Requirements
What are the state of Michigans requirements to become a licensed real estate agent?
- Must be at least 18 years of age and of good moral character.
- The fee due at time of application is $88.
- Complete 40 hours of approved prelicensure education courses which includes at least 4 hours of civil rights law and equal opportunity in housing.
- Pass the required examination administered by PSI Services, LLC (PSI). The cost of the examination is $79.
Michigan Licensed Real Estate Broker Requirements
What are the state of Michigans requirements to become a licensed real estate broker?
- Must be at least 18 years of age and be of good moral character
- Must complete 90 hours of approved prelicensure education courses which includes 9 hours of civil rights law and equal opportunity in housing.
- Pass the required examination administered by PSI services, LLC (PSI). The cost of the examination is $79.
- Must have at least 3 years of acceptable real estate related experience in the business of real estate or in a field that is determined by the department to be relevant and related to the business of real estate.
- Submit an application
Michigans Licensed Real Estate CE Requirements
What are the state of Michigans Continuing Education requirements for Real Estate Salespersons, Associate Brokers and Real Estate Brokers?
Salesperson or Associate Broker License CE Requirements:
As a condition of renewal, a licensee must complete at least 18 clock hours of CE courses that involve any subjects that are relevant to the management, operation, and practice of real estate or any other subject that contributes to the professional competence of a licensee, and at least 2 of those hours of CE must be completed in each license cycle year that involve law, rules, and court cases regarding real estate
- Financing Residential Real Estate: Register Now
- Ethics: Pricing, Offers and Advertising: Register Now
- Ethics in Real Estate: Register Now
SEE ALL CE COURSES!