Mississippi Real Estate School
Looking for the best real estate school in Mississippi?
As your partner in Real Estate Education in Mississippi, OnCourse Learning is a real estate school approved by the Mississippi Real Estate Commission to provide real estate pre-licensing and continuing education courses for real estate sales agents and real estate brokers. OnCourse Learning provides all of the live and online courses you will ever need to obtain your real estate license and be successful in your real estate career.
Browse online real estate courses below to find the class that is right for you!
Mississippis Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Requirements
What are the state of Mississippis requirements to become a licensed real estate agent?
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a bona fide resident of Mississippi prior to filing the application.
- Must successfully complete at least 60 hours of approved real estate courses.
- Must pass the salesperson real estate examinations and pay the $110 application fee.
Mississippis Licensed Real Estate Broker Requirements
What are the state of Mississippis requirements to become a licensed real estate broker?
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Applicants legal home must be in Mississippi.
- The applicant shall have had an active real estate salesperson license for 12 months immediately prior to making application for the broker license.
- The applicant is required to successfully complete a minimum of 120 approved hours of real estate courses.
- Must successfully pass the real estate broker examination.
- Broker applicants also need to include a letter of reference from their banker with their application.
- Should a broker applicant not have held an active real estate salesperson license for at least 12 months prior to submitting the application, he may be able substitute having 150 approved hours of real estate courses, rather than 120 hours.
Mississippis Licensed Real Estate CE Requirements
What are the state of Mississippis Continuing Education requirements for Real Estate Salespersons, Associate Brokers and Real Estate Brokers?
Salesperson or Associate Broker License CE Requirements:
Salespeople and Brokers in Mississippi that are renewing for the first time must complete a 30-hour post-license education course within one year of passing the final exam.
Subsequent renewals require the completion of 16-hours of continuing education classes every two years including 4-hours of Agency, 2-hours of Contracts, and 2-hours of Licensing Law.
- Basic Real Estate Finance: Register Now
- Ethics In Real Estate: Register Now
- Real Estate Math: Register Now
SEE ALL CE COURSES!