New Jersey Real Estate School
Looking for the best real estate school in New Jersey?
As your partner in Real Estate Education in New Jersey, OnCourse Learning is a real estate school approved by the New Jersey Real Estate Commission to provide real estate pre-licensing and continuing education courses for real estate sales agents and real estate brokers. OnCourse Learning provides all of the live and online courses you will ever need to obtain your real estate license and be successful in your real estate career.
Browse online real estate courses below to find the class that is right for you!
New Jerseys Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Requirements
What are the state of New Jerseys requirements to become a licensed real estate agent?
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must complete a 75-hour prelicensure course at a licensed school.
- Must pass license examination.
- Applicant must then apply for license through a sponsoring real estate broker.
- The Commission must also be satisfied as to the applicants honesty, trustworthiness, character and integrity.
New Jersey Licensed Real Estate Broker Requirements
What are the state of New Jerseys requirements to become a licensed real estate broker?
- Must have a high school education or its equivalency.
- Must complete 150 hours of prelicensure education.
- In addition, applicants must have been continually licensed and employed on a full-time basis as a New Jersey real estate salesperson for the three years immediately preceding application.
- An applicant must pass the broker license examination and apply for and request the issuance of a license as a broker or broker-salesperson not later than one year after their successful completion of the broker prelicensure education requirements.