Pennsylvania Real Estate School
Looking for the best real estate school in Pennsylvania?
As your partner in Real Estate Education in Pennsylvania, OnCourse Learning is a real estate school approved by the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission to provide real estate pre-licensing and continuing education courses for real estate sales agents and real estate brokers. OnCourse Learning provides all of the live and online courses you will ever need to obtain your real estate license and be successful in your real estate career.
Browse online real estate courses below to find the class that is right for you!
Pennsylvanias Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Requirements
What are the state of Pennsylvanias requirements to become a licensed real estate agent?
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have completed 60 hours of approved real estate education.
- Applicants who have a bachelors degree with a major in real estate from an accredited college or university may have the 60 hour requirement waived, and those with a juris doctor degree from an accredited law school may also waive the education requirement.
Pennsylvania Licensed Real Estate Broker Requirements
What are the state of Pennsylvanias requirements to become a licensed real estate broker?
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have successfully completed the education requirement of 240 hours of real estate education.
- Applicants must also have passed the real estate examinations.
- Broker applicants must supply recommendations from one broker and two unrelated people who own property in the county where the applicant has a place of business.
- Brokers are required to have a physical location for doing business. Licenses will not be issued to a post office box number
Pennsylvanias Licensed Real Estate CE Requirements
What are the state of Pennsylvanias Continuing Education requirements for Real Estate Salespersons, Associate Brokers and Real Estate Brokers?
Real Estate Salesperson License CE Requirements:
Standard salesperson licensees who are renewing for the first time are required to complete a specific set of continuing education modules through an approved education provider.
- Real Estate Fundamentals: Register Now
- Ethics in Real Estate: Register Now
- Real Estate Practice: Register Now
- Financing Residential Real Estate: Register Now
- Tax Advantages of Home Ownership: Register Now
SEE ALL CE COURSES!
Real Estate Broker License CE Requirements:
Licensees are required to complete 14 hours of Commission approved continuing education to renew or reactivate their license.
Continuing Education courses must be completed through an approved education provider and must be approved by the PA Real Estate Commission before the course is completed in order to be approved towards meeting the requirement.
- Pennsylvania General Module: Register Now
- Pennsylvania Residential Module: Register Now
- Pennsylvania Commercial Module: Register Now
- Leading and Communicating Effectively: Register Now
- Pennsylvania Mandatory Rules and Regulations: Register Now
- Federal Law and Commercial Real Estate: Register Now
SEE ALL CE COURSES!