Utah Real Estate School
Looking for the best real estate school in Utah?
As your partner in Real Estate Education in Utah, OnCourse Learning is a real estate school approved by the Utah Real Estate Commission to provide real estate pre-licensing and continuing education courses for real estate sales agents and real estate brokers. OnCourse Learning provides all of the live and online courses you will ever need to obtain your real estate license and be successful in your real estate career.
Browse online real estate courses below to find the class that is right for you!
Utahs Licensed Real Estate Sale Agent Requirements
What are the state of Utahs requirements to become a licensed real estate agent?
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a High School diploma or its equivalent
- Take 120 hours of approved education
- Meet the statutory licensing qualifications of honesty, integrity, truthfulness, reputation, and competency
- Pass the Sales Agent licensing exam
Utahs Licensed Real Estate CE Requirements
What are the state of Utahs Continuing Education requirements for Real Estate Salespersons, Associate Brokers and Real Estate Brokers?
Sale Agent License CE Requirements:
Licensees must complete 18 hours of certified Real Estate Continuing Education Courses every renewal cycle, including 9 hours of approved core topic courses. Education must be completed by the 15th of the month of renewal in order to ensure an on-time renewal.
- Ethics in Real Estate: Register Now
- Principles of Commercial Real Estate: Register Now
- Tax Free Exchanges: Register Now
SEE ALL CE COURSES!