Virginia Real Estate School
Looking for the best real estate school in Virginia?
As your partner in Real Estate Education in Virginia, OnCourse Learning is a real estate school approved by the Virginia Real Estate Commission to provide real estate pre-licensing and continuing education courses for real estate sales agents and real estate brokers. OnCourse Learning provides all of the live and online courses you will ever need to obtain your real estate license and be successful in your real estate career.
Browse online real estate courses below to find the class that is right for you!
Virginia Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Requirements
What are the state of Virginias requirements to become a licensed real estate salesperson?
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must complete 60 class/clock hours of a Board approved Principles of Real Estate Pre-License Courses
- Pass the state and national portions of the exam.
Virginia Licensed Real Estate Broker Requirements
What are the state of Virginias requirements to become a licensed real estate broker?
- An individual must be at least 21 to be licensed as a broker or associate broker.
- Must complete 180 class/clock hours of Board-approved Pre-License Courses
- Pass the state and national portions of the broker examination.
- Submit verification of experience.
Virginias Licensed Real Estate CE Requirements
What are the state of Virginias Continuing Education requirements for Real Estate Salespersons, Associate Brokers and Real Estate Brokers?
Salesperson or Real Estate Broker License CE Requirements:
The Commission requires that all active licensees licensed after January 1, 1980, must complete at least thirty-six (36) hours of approved continuing education course work during each four year renewal period to meet the Continuing Education requirements.
- Ethics and Standards of Conduct: Register Now
- Tax Free Exchanges: Register Now
- Mandatory Topics: Register Now
SEE ALL CE COURSES!